Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New Shoes

So I got new shoes just after I was in Kentucky and they felt awesome in the store. But ever since then I've had an issue with my toes going numb really quickly. I know that 's not good so I've tried varying degrees of lace tightness and in different places, nothing is helping. I also think they are a size too big. Good thing my running store has a 30 return/exchange no questions asked shoe policy. These are only hurting me! I went out today ready to do the 18-20 miler, but was stopped about 2 miles in because of the shoes. I will be going to the store tomorrow and sorting this out! Looks like the long run will be Saturday which is only 1 week away from the marathon. YIKES!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

useful post..i love my new nike shoes and i wear it for running and workouts they are so good.